Springtime means lower temperatures and more time spent in the great outdoors. Sun King Brewery in Indianapolis, IN knows this and plans to open its patio for the first time this year on April 1st with a huge celebration. Here are the full details from the brewery:
Spring has sprung! Join Sun King for our April 1st Extravaganzaas we kick-off spring with the opening of our outdoor patio at our Downtown location (your fury-four legged friends are welcome!). Here's just a little bit of the fun that we are going to get into!
Hourly Tappings & Sun King King's Reserve Selections (not necessarily in this order):
· Coconut Bourbon Barrel Timmie Russian-Style Imperial Stout
· Sour Velvet Fog Belgian-Style Belgian-Style Quadruple
· Magpie Barrel-Aged Wee Muckle Scottish-Style Wee Heavy
· Randalled Alrye'd Alrye'd A'rye'd Rye IPA
· Peanut Butter Ring of Dingle Irish-Style Stout
· Margarita Pachanga Mexican-Style Lager
Plus the tasting room release of our latest Seasonal offerings!Pachanaga Mexican-Style Lager and Alrye'd Alrye'd Alrye'd Rye IPA will be available to your mouth. We've also running the "Everything Under the Sun" Merch Sale. One-time only discounts on SKB merch. We've also got chances to win tickets to upcoming Sun King Events including:
· Tickets to the Indians' Opening Night and the 7th Annual Bike to the Ballpark with the Indianapolis Indians!
· Sun King VIII Anniversary w/ Parker Millsap at Sun King Brewery
You can also grub on some food from Black Metal BBQ, and really, why wouldn't you want to do that?